Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A Day for the History Books

Its been 2 years in the making but the day is finally here.....2016 American Election.......and Im sure will be one for the history books no matter the turn out!   

I tell ya.......I don't know about you but the suspense is killing me! lol 

created by DT Tina

So I figure what better way to kill some time then to make some art; so before I dive into the painting I am working on today, I wanted to share some more DT inspiration with you from the October stamp release.

created by DT Sarah

You can find all 9 of the October releases HERE

created by DT Jennifer 

and you can click on each DT members name to visit their own blogs and see more of their beautiful works!

created by DT Ang

As you know our FB Monthly Challenge is always "Anything Goes" and you still have the rest of the month to get your entries in to win free stamps.......Enter HERE

created by DT Troppostella

Our 'themed' Blog Monthly Challenge is actually "Anything Goes" this month as well so if you want to take advantage of that you still have 1 more week to get your entries in..........HERE

created by DT Vicky

Our next stamp release will be November 28th but I will be back a couple of more times before then to share more of this gorgeous DT inspiration with you!

created by DT Suzi 

Have an awesome day everyone.............and American's remember...

Lizzy xo


No comments: