Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Just Another Rainy Tuesday....


This is the scene outside my studio window all day today........pouring rain!    Cold  too!  It's a good thing this picture below is the scene inside my studio...


with the fire place burning  its the perfect kind of  day to spend inside painting....


everything is all set up to start painting right after I share with you all of the beautiful artwork created by my wonderfully talented DT ladies using my newest stamp releases which are all now in the Etsy Shop

I  have 5 new images to share with you this time around, the above little robot dude is named Peanut and he is part of my newest stamp design IMG #296 Sadie Burns and Peanut, I am going to start painting this illustration tonight.   You can follow along with my WIP pics on my Facebook Page and my Instagram



IMG#292 Sally's Stars won the popularity contest among the DT (if there was such a thing lol ;) 

The beautifully colorful card above was created by Delores be sure to click on her name to visit her youtube channel and check out her process!

 Bettina created this lovely shabby chic card below and on her blog you can see her recipe for this fun design....


Tracey lays it all out on her blog exactly how she created this super fun and colorful star card below...



Stars, stars and more stars lol The beautiful star card above was created by Julie and the super fun and beautiful shaker card  below was created by Naz and of course you can see their processes by clicking on their names and visiting their blogs!


Elaine went a different direction and put together the enchanting art journal page below...




I don't have a finished sample of  IMG #296 Sadie Burns and Peanut here to show you just yet but above is the stamp in its entirety for now and like I already said Im going to start painting it as soon as I finish this post so I hope to show you a colored sample soon.



Another one of Naz wonderful shaker cards above using my very special ballerina dancer IMG#294 Milla's Dance and below a beautifully feminine touch by Granne...


I love the rock and roll approach from Lena below...





Before I get to the last 2 cards, IMG#295 Jessica b Giggles is another new release from this time around but I unfortunately didn't get it done in time to have any samples for her this time around.  I will see if I can squeeze in another painting this week if I can, stay posted for Jessica done in watercolors!
  
ok and last but definitely not least, one of my favorite fairy's yet....

IMG#293 Hari the Fairy is a perfect example of what happens when I start drawing on an "empty mind" lol thats what I call it anyhow,  I have no idea what I want to create I just start drawing and see what happens, and as it turns out my most favorite illustrations of all time are the ones I created on an "empty mind" fancy that eh!


Visit Shannon on her youtube channel to see how she came up with the colorfully cheery card above then stop by Andrea's blog to get her recipe for the fabulously done card below...... I love the baseball take on this image!

Thank you for stopping by to see the new designs!   If you have been working on any creations using my images you will want to know that we just started a brand new "Anything Goes" Challenge in our FB Group, which is YOUR opportunity to try and score some free stamps,  and who doesn't LOVE free stamps, right?  ;)

With that said, even more opportunities to win by entering our Blog Challenge, the theme this time around is to use a sentiment click HERE to enter!

Time for me to get messy! See you soon, 
Lizzy xo

No comments: