Monday, January 12, 2015

There Here!!!!!

If you missed my last post about this topic then you may not yet know that I have teamed up with Whimsy Stamps to bring you an exclusive line of  my big eyed cuties in rubber stamp form!

I have been busy designing brand new, never before seen whimsical characters and I can not wait for you to see whats in store!!!

Today is the Official January release of Savannah, Lydia & Sally; all 3 would be great for your Valentines Day projects with the perfect sentiments to accompany each one! 

Savannah Has A Crush

BFF Lydia & Willy the Worm

Sally Hangs Her Heart On A String

My lovely Design Team gals have done it again and created some absolutely stunning cards and other projects to inspire you with!!!  Click on their names below each pic to go to their individual art blogs to see more of their beautiful works!

Sally Hangs Her Heart on a String ~ Filofax Divider Insert by Monika Korjat

Savannah Has A Crush ~ Vintage Style Valentine by Bettina Leikvoll

Savannah Has A Crush ~ Early Morning Colorings by Ria van Son

More coming next month!  Which one is your favorite?


xo Lizzy ♡

No comments: