Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mid January 2015 New Digital Stamp Releases

Heeelllllllooooooooo  Oddballs!!!!
I hope 2015 has been good to you so far, it has me, my creative mojo has been in high gear and I am LOVING it!!!!!

I have 5 new digital stamps to share with you today and my amazing DT, despite having not much time managed to whip up some beautiful projects and coloring to give you an idea how these new stamps could look in your projects!

click on the titles below each image to go to their INSTANT DOWNLOADS pages...






 Just click on each DT members name to visit their personal art blogs and see more of their beautiful works!






Also we just started a brand new challenge today over on my challenge blog!!!  The theme is "Add Some Sparkle" and will be open to entries for a month!   
#ODDBALLARTCHALLENGE

xo Lizzy ♡

No comments: