Friday, October 31, 2014

Stop for A Spell and Some Halloween Howls

I hope all you Oddballs have your costumes picked out and are planning on looking Terror-ific today/tonight!!!  I will be watching for pics, I just love to see all the creativity!  Unfortunately for me I have not had the time this year and will be spending my Halloween working to renovate my new art studio but I am hoping to live vicariously thru all of you so please feel free to share your pics with me!! :)

I am releasing 2 brand new spooktacular digis today, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  just click the image titles to go to the instant download page.



A sweet Halloween Treat from me to you!  I am giving away this Zombie Cloud Digi for FREE to all members of my Mixed Mediaology FB Group, simply join the group and download your free digi by clicking HERE!



and lastly just a few reminders before a haunting you will go....


10/27/14 - 11/02/14 HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOGO SALE - Buy 3 Digi Stamps at regular price and get 1 Digi Stamp for FREE! To take advantage simply include in the "notes to seller" area at checkout the Image # of the Digi Stamp you would like for your freebie and the email address that you would like to receive that file at. You will receive your FREE DIGI within 24 hours after payment is made. 


Today is the last day to get your entries in for our "Anything Goes" FB Challenge!  Simply click HERE to join my Mixed Mediaology Group on Facebook (if you aren't already a member of course) then upload your pic to the Oct. 1 Challenge folder!  Easy peasy! 

A few inspiration pieces from my positively defrightful design team...
(click on their names to visit their blogs)






and still 2 more weeks to get those entries in for our "Halloween/Spooky/Creepy" Challenge over on the Oddball Stamps Blog click HERE to see my design teams inspiration pieces for this challenge and to enter simply upload your pic to the link up at the bottom of the post!  

We are giving away 18 digi stamps in all between the 2 challenges and we do this every month so if you weren't able to find the time this month you can always join us in the future!  #ODDBALLARTCHALLENGE

Bats all folks! ;)  Happy Halloween!!!!

~ Lizzy

No comments: