Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 3 ~ 29 Faces Challenge 2014


My day 3 painting was done on a large piece of fabric which is part of an international collaboration project that I am participating in with a bunch of other women artists around the world.  Since the fabric is so large unfortunately I was only able to barely get my part into my scanner, if I have time tomorrow I will take a pic of the whole thing with proper daylight.  This particular piece was split up into sections so each artist worked on their section from start to completion by themselves.  The section I completed pictured above is 12 inches tall and 7 inches wide and was done mostly in acrylics, some ink, washi tapes, markers and a few other things.  I actually filmed the whole process and as soon as I find an extra couple of hours to edit the footage I will have the video up on youtube!  It is now 3:25am and seeing as I have to get up super duper early I am off to bed!  Good night and thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: