Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just In Time....

Keep your treasures close to your heart, someplace safe where you will never part, a keepsake coffin is what you need, with big eyed zombies yes in deed!


Just in time for Halloween I am completing these adorable in a spooky way Hand Painted Keepsake Coffins in purple, pink and teal with big eyed zombie girls on the fronts.  I am thrilled with how they are turning out!


Every year in October Michaels sells these wonderful little unpainted wood coffin boxes that I keep eyeing up every year but never got around to buying until now!  They are 5" L x 2 ¾" W x 1 ½" D in size and have a little latch on the side to keep all your treasures locked inside.  

 
Buy purple coffin HERE


I will be completing the pink and teal coffins today and they will be available in my Etsy Shop tomorrow!

No comments: