Sunday, August 11, 2013

Imagination

Since I was a little kid one of my most favorite quotes has always been "Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative!" I don't remember where I heard it as a kid, I just know that I loved it so much that I wrote it everywhere, in fact I think it is still plastered on my old bedroom door in my parents house. lol  You may have also noticed it at the bottom of my blog here as well and now its finally made an appearance in my artwork, its really about time! lol

I am very much up in the air about selling this painting, I love it that much!!! It may or may not get added to my Etsy Shop, I'm still deciding, but in the meantime here are some pics to share with you and you can order prints of it just follow the link below...




Imagination
4" x 4" x 1.5"
Mixed Media Original
Prints available HERE

Thanks so much for looking! Ciao for now! 

No comments: