Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 5 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

I am doing yet another cell phone case with face #5 lol so this one is also done in fabric paint on broad cloth.  I will let you in on a little secret.....  I LOVE to paint with fabric paints on fabric so you will likely see a lot of it! lol  


Here are the pics of the finished cell phone case...







I will also be offering prints of this one in my Etsy Shop tomorrow as I did with yesterdays face, I just need to take a high quality photo of it with my camera as the scans aren't good enough for print quality and as for tonight I will turn this painting into a cell phone case and will add pics of the finished case to this post tomorrow.
Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

denthe said...

Your cell phone cases are gorgeous! Love your cute girls!

Lizzy Love said...

Thanks so much!

Delilah said...

so sweet