Wednesday, February 27, 2013

21 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

Well it is clear that I have fell quite behind on this challenge, I intend to finish it though even if it takes me into March!

For number 21 I took a break from the fabric and fabric paints and jumped back into my acrylics and inks on a 16" x 16" x 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas. The poem for this one is written into the painting, just a short one and it is titled "Set Yourself Free." I have been getting the same question over again since I posted this earlier asking me if I painted everything including the background or if it was mixed media and the answer is yes I painted the entire piece,  every last detail!  I start with a blank canvas and many many layers of acrylic paints and inks til I have what you see below.  I hope that clears up any questions about this one and if it doesn't feel free to post your questions or comments below and I will be sure to answer them or you can always shoot me an email which you can find the address at the bottom of this post, I am always happy to receive emails and answer them all! 

Set Yourself Free
16" x 16" x 1.5"
acrylic & ink on canvas

Set yourself free
be unique to you
let everyone see 
your beautiful & true!
~ Lizzy Love

Prints will be available in my Etsy Shop today and if you would like purchasing info on the original email me at oddballart (at) hotmail (dot) com

No comments: