Monday, June 11, 2012

Corpse Groom

I just finished a commissioned piece late last night and I am so excited to share it with you!  I sent the customer the pics this morning and received her approval on it and so I can now share it with the world! 

I was hired to turn my customers wedding photo into a surreal scene that is my whimsical dark style of art.   I was so excited about this one and it proved to be as much fun as I had expected!!!  So without further ado, you've heard of Corpse Bride before I'm sure, well, how about Corpse Groom?




Like I already said this is a commissioned piece so it is not for sale but I am always available for hire!  If you have an idea thats been floating around your head and you need an artist to pull it out and put it on canvas for you, Im your girl!  Or if you have a fav celebrity or person and want a realistic portrayal of that person, then I'm still your girl!!! Here are a couple of examples of portraits that I have done for others before...





I even do pets....


(sorry bout the crappy photo, it certainly doesn't do this painting justice)

I LOVE to paint, anything and everything!  You can get a hold of me 24/7 at oddballart(at)hotmail(dot)com 


3 comments:

Baban Cat said...

Love it! I've seen quite a few grooms who look like a corpse. Perfect :)

Jenna said...

I love the Lafayette painting. Its so life like and awesome.

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

I love it. You are so talented. I love looking at your artwork. I hope She was happy with it