Sunday, April 15, 2012

Last Nights Opening Reception


As I scrambled to get everything together yesterday, get the truck packed with all of my artwork carefully as not to damage anything on the way there and get it all to the gallery in time to get it all set up for the opening reception at 5pm yesterday, wouldn't you know that I did manage to forget one thing.  MY CAMERA!!!!   I do want to thank everyone who came out to support us yesterday, the opening reception was a huge success and a great prelude to the rest of the week!  I did see lots of pics being taken so I am sure I can get my hands on some and share them here for all of you out of towners that couldn't be there in person.  The show will be on for the rest of the week and I will be heading back up there at some point and will hopefully remember to bring along my camera the next time! lol  

1 comment:

Havok Designs said...

oh, man! sound like something i'd do ;) Hope the gallery opening went stupendously! Congrats, LIZ!!